Disaster Cleaning Kits
Assembly and Shipping Instructions
Cleaning Kit Materials
• One new five-gallon round bucket with re-sealable lid
• One 32-64 oz. bottle liquid laundry detergent
• One 16-40 oz. bottle liquid concentrate household cleaner
◦ No spray cleaners
• One 16-34 oz. bottle dish soap
• One 4-8 oz. pump spray air freshener (three solid, or three gel fresheners also acceptable)
• One 6-14 oz. pump spray insect repellent (pack of 10-20 wipes also acceptable)
◦ Pump spray bottles must have protective covers
• One scrub brush – with or without handle
• 18 re-useable cleaning wipes – no terrycloth, microfiber or paper towels – Remove wipes from packaging
• Five scouring pads sponges – No stainless steel pads with soap – Remove from packaging
• 36-50 clothespins
• One 50-100 ft. clothesline (cotton or plastic line)
• 24 roll of heavy-duty trash bags (33-45 gallon sizes) – Remove from packaging
• Five N95 particulate respirator dust masks (1-3 mm thickness) – No surgical masks
• Two pairs kitchen gloves
◦ Durable for multiple uses
◦ Remove from packaging
• One pair work gloves – Cotton with leather or all leather
• Place all liquid items in the bucket first.
• Place remaining items in the bucket fitting them around and between the liquid items.
• Scouring pads and trash bags can be separated in order to fit all of the items in the bucket.
• Clothes pins may also be placed in a small re-sealable bag.
• Secure the lid on the filled bucket.
• All items must be new.
• All cleaning agents must be liquid form. No powders are accepted.
Drop off Instructions
.Central Station Cowboy Church, 11777 Hwy 601 , Midland, N.C. is one central drop off point. If you are not near that location, call or text Jeff Smith at 980-521-6371 for a drop off point near you. We would like to deliver the first set of buckets on Monday, October 8 so if you can have your donations ready by October 7, that would be great!!